The Plant Based Cookbook for Women
Simple, Healthy Recipes to Increase Energy and Balance Hormones
Balance your hormones and increase energy naturally with these delicious vegan and gluten-free recipes!
This plant-based cookbook features 80+ recipes with nutrients and ingredients that will help you look and feel your best at any time of the month. Women's physical and emotional needs fluctuate as they flow through their hormonal cycle. That's why this specialty cookbook provides nutritious and delicious meals for each of your body's four phases (menstrual, follicular, ovulatory, and luteal) so you can make sure you get the nutrients you need to improve your hormonal function and overall health.
Whether you are seeking a fertility diet or aiming to achieve natural hormone balance, The Plant-Based Cookbook for Women gives you the tools and information you need to eat healthier and improve your quality of life starting today.
• Breakfast: Blackberry Compote Chocolate Oatmeal and Sweet Potato Pancakes
• Lunch: Crunchy Spring Roll in a Bowl and "Cheesy" Bean and Veggie Quesadillas
• Dinner: Spicy Kung Pao Beets and Chickpea Pot Pie Soup
• Snacks: Pumpkin Hummus and Superfood Snack Bars
• Desserts: Banana Bonbons and Pineapple Green Juice Ice Pops
*Note: While the recipes in this book were created with women in mind, they include all-natural ingredients that are healthy for everyone, regardless of age and gender!